Australia has no dearth of study options for international students. Looking for a degree in advertising? You got it! Sport management? No problem! Of course, with more than 22,000 courses from 1,100 institutions to choose from, it’s hardly a surprise.
Australia is open for international students at any level:
- Primary and secondary school
- Vocational Education and training (VET)
- English language courses
- Higher Education: Bachelor degree, Master programs, Doctorate degree.
The Australian education system is distinguished from many other countries by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
No matter what level of education you’d like to pursue, you can rest assured in the fact that quality is a guarantee. Australia’s government protects the rights of international students while promoting quality education.
To know more about how the quality of Australian qualifications is ensured, visit: http://www.aqf.edu.au/aqf/about/what-is-the-aqf/
- Decide where and what you want to study.
- Meet our education counselor.
- Choose university and your course.
- Start university and visa application process. Our visa counselors will assist you at every step.
The visa application process may appear long and complicated and you won’t be wrong. But that’s exactly why we’re here – to help guide you through the entire process.
Basically, the following documents are what you’ll need to lodge your visa (a few extras may be necessary):
- Application form (Student’s details must be exactly same as in passport)
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Diploma/Degree Mark Sheets (all semesters including backlogs) and degree course completion certificate
- Provisional/Degree Certificate (must mention the class, certificate should have been issued by the University)
- English Proficiency Document (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, PTE: if student has taken PTE, the student must nominate the respective university to verify score online)
- Letter of instructions (for some Universities only, as per the specimen provided)
- Supporting documents for gap (if gap is longer than a year)
- Statement of Purpose
- Syllabus (if applying for credit exemption)
- Work Experience letter and salary statement (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Passport
- Application fees (if applicable)
- Spouse academics (if applicable)
- Spouse current activity proof (if applicable)
- Name Change Affidavit (if applicable)
A medical checkup is also mandatory. Leave the paperwork to us.
It’s best to lodge your application at least 6 weeks before the orientation date at your institution.