Work In Canada

You are here : Home / Work In Canada

Work In Canada

We currently have employers who require below personnel and prepared to provide LMIA approved job offers either  under  PR assisted or Work Permit:


  1. Cooks – pr assisted or work permit
  2. Food service supervisor pr assisted or work permit 
  3. Retail sales supervisor pr assisted 
  4. Auto mechanic – Work Permit
  5. Welders – Work Permit
  6. Fitters – Work Permit
  7. Long Haul Truck Trailer Drivers – Work Permit
  8. Farm Workers – Work Permit

We also deal with

LMIA-exempt job offers – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

In most cases, your employer needs a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support your job offer. Some jobs are exempt from needing an LMIA.

For Express Entry, your employer doesn’t need an LMIA if you:

  1. have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least one year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. have a valid job offer, and
  3. have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under
    • an international agreement
    • a federal-provincial agreement or
    • the “Canadian interests” category

Note: For skilled trade jobs, up to two employers can make a job offer. You must work for both those employers.

Jobs exempt from the LMIA

You may be exempt from needing an LMIA for Express Entry if your current temporary job is LMIA-exempt, states a specific employer, and is:

  1. covered by an international agreement like NAFTA or GATS, and non-trade agreements. This can include professionals, traders and investors.
  2. covered by an agreement between Canada and a province or territory. This includes “significant investment” projects.
  3. exempt for “Canadian interests” reasons:
    1. “significant benefit” – if your employer can prove you will bring an important social, cultural, and/or economic benefit to Canada. This can include:
      1. general: Self-employed engineers, technical workers, creative and performing artists, etc.
      2. workers transferred within a company (intra-company transferees with specialized knowledge) – only those that will benefit Canada with their skills and experience
      3. workers under Mobilité francophone
    2. reciprocal employment – lets foreign workers get jobs in Canada when Canadians have similar opportunities in other countries
      1. general (such as professional coaches and athletes working for Canadian teams)
      2. International Experience Canada – a work abroad program for youth and young professionals
      3. people in exchange programs like professors and visiting lecturers
    3. designated by the Minister
      1. academics, including researchers, guest lecturers and visiting professors (sponsored through a recognized federal program)
      2. competitiveness and public policy
        • medical residents and fellows
        • post-doctoral fellows and people who have won academic awards from Canadian schools
        • people who have post-graduate work permits that are employer-specific
    4. Charity and religious work (not including volunteers)

These categories can be exempt only if you also meet the criteria in the first section of this page.

Note: jobs that are exempt from needing an LMIA still need a work permit.