Columbus Evolve offers the Franchise proposal to all those who have studied abroad and want to start this activity based on their personal experience. This proposal is also open for companies who are already into studies abroad activities. The franchising will benefit the franchisee in the following way.
It offers a well-settled brand which is into existence from last 10 years.
It offers a brand which is well recognized in the industry.
It offers a basket of 500+ Universities in 26 Countries.
It offers a specialized knowledge on all the 26 countries from day one on immediate basis.
On the basis of performance of the franchisee, the franchisor arranges Spot Admissions and mini Education fairs.
The franchisee is given the support required on a regular basis from the franchisor.
Columbus Evolve is a team of professionals who are into Studies Abroad consulting from the last 19 years, based in Surat.
We propose Overseas Education Service providers to work mutually for institutions represented by us in the above-mentioned countries. We will share commission for United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Services offered to Franchisee Partners
Multiple Country options
Timely Services (reply mails within 24 hrs)
Knowledge Sharing Meets
Regular Updates through Emails
On time payments
University Selection Assistance
Admission & Application Assistance
What would the Franchise arrangement offer you?
An ultimate business opportunity with low investment as well as risk offering high returns for the efforts made.
Terms and conditions to become a Franchisee:
It is preferred if the applicant is already into Studies Abroad or related activity or has studied from abroad.
The Franchisee should have his well-furnished office with communication facilities like telephone, fax, Internet etc.
The Franchisee should appoint a counselor, a business development executive and have an office boy.
The Franchisee should be well versed with English language and have good communication and convincing skills.
The interested individuals may contact us on the on the following email id: email@example.com on + 91- 8460466667 for Franchise or Association.
1. What is the eligibility criteria for becoming a franchisee of Columbus Evolve Consultants?
Columbus Evolveprefer offering franchise to all those who have studied abroad and have come back to India and want to start this business based on their personal experience. This franchise proposal is also open for companies who are already into studies abroad activities but now want to join an experienced firm who has multiple recruitment options for students in many countries.
2. What are the core competencies of Columbus Evolve Consultants?
• Columbus Evolve is the one stop solution for all the International Education needs.
• Columbus Evolve is an established Studies Abroad Consultant from last 18 years.
• It provides multi-country recruitment options for overseas studies in 25 Countries.
• Columbus Evolve is an authorized representative of more than 500+ leading overseas Universities in 25 Countries.
3. What kind of services are offered to franchise partners by Columbus Evolve Consultants?
• Multiple Country Recruitment options.
• University Selection Assistance.
• Admission & Application Assistance.
• Visa Assistance.
• Pre-Departure Guidance.
• Timely Services (replying to emails within 24 hours).
• Skype Training Sessions for doubts solving.
• Knowledge Sharing Meets.
• Regular Updates through emails.
• On-time Payments.
4. What kind of support does Columbus Evolve provide to their Franchisee?
Columbus Evolve provides the following support to franchise partners.
• It offers a well-settled brand which is into existence from last 18 years.
• It offers a brand which is well recognized in the industry.
• It offers a basket of 500+ Universities in 25 Countries.
• It offers specialized knowledge on all the 25 Countries from day one on an immediate basis.
• It offers a complete hand holding to the franchise.
• On the basis of performance of the franchisee, the franchisor arranges Spot Admissions, Seminars and Education Fairs.
• It offers a complete guide of standard procedures, systems, and way of working.
• It avoids duplication of systems, procedures and provides cost saving and make the franchisor focus on the core activities.
5. How would the revenue sharing model be like?
For details about revenue sharing send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What would be expected from a franchise?
• 100% commitment and time for the studies overseas activities. It should be franchisee’s main and only activity.
• The Franchisee should be educated, preferably one who has studied abroad and with good communication skills, having good a convincing ability, widely traveled and willing to personally devote time and attention to the venture.
• The franchise should be able to invest approximately Rs. 12 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs in the studies abroad activity.
• Having a mindset and attitude to provide service to the student fraternity.
7. How will Columbus Evolved part training and share information with new franchisees?
We have prepared training modules in PowerPoint for all 25 countries which we promote.
Example: Powerpoint presentation for the USA explaining the following:-
• Why the USA?
• Advantages of Studying in USA,
• Types of Institutions,
• Degree offered,
• Cost Involved,
• Admission requirements,
• Application procedure,
• Visa process,
• Salient Features of the Universities with whom we have tie up etc.
We organize Knowledge Sharing Meets at our head office at Nagpur twice a year.
We maintain the database of the email ids of the franchisees and whatever informative emails we receive from the Universities we send it to all our franchisee partners for updating their knowledge so that they can give accurate and updated information to their respective students.
We also send weekly informative emails to all franchisee partners on universities represented by us.
We also share with all franchisee partners on any new educational policies and any amendments to them regarding Visa procedures time to time.
8. Is there any franchise fee?
Yes, the franchise fee is Rs. 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs + Service Tax.
9. Is professional education mandatory to be a successful study abroad franchisee?
10. What would be the gestation period?
Around 12 months to 18 months.
11. Can you discuss the following requirements? (Investment, Infrastructure, Staff Required).
Investment: Rs. 12 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs.
Infrastructure: 500 to 800 Sq. Ft.
Staff Required: 3 Counselors, 1 Marketing Executive, and 1 Office boy to start with.
12. What will be my ideal rate of return on investment?
The rate of ROI depends on the investment made, the revenues earned and the expenses incurred.
It really depends on how effectively you can manage your business and earn a profit.
13. How much time will it take in the franchise selection process?
Ideally, a franchise office can be setup within 2 months if the proposed site and financials are available.
14. After how many years will my license need to be renewed?
Our franchise agreement will be renewed annually (with no renewal fees applicable) until there is any breach of contract as per the franchise agreement signed by both the parties.
15. What kind of a work schedule can I look forward to?
It will be a full time operating a business, where you will need to dedicate at least 8 hours a day.
16. Is this business socially respectable?
17. What is the advertising expenditure?
Around 2.5 lakhs annually depending on the city.
18. What is the commission distribution system and how will the accounts be maintained?
The commission payable is credited to your registered bank account within 3 months of the commencement of the program, provided, the student enrolls and pays complete tuition fees.
19. Will anyone from Columbus Evolvevisit me in my office?
Yes, before we finalize the location of site and area and also at the time of franchise inaugural and half-yearly visits after starting its operations.
20. Can I take this franchise as a part-time business?
No, as you won’t get fruitful returns.
21. Under what banner will I be running my franchise?
By the name of Columbus Evolveoperating for that city.
22. What are the fixed costs like?
• Franchisee Fees (One time).
• Initial Publicity Expenses (One time).
• Interiors, Furniture & Fittings, Computers, Printers, Scanner, UPS etc.
• Rent Deposit.
• Minimum Salary.
• Minimum Electricity bill.
• Minimum Rent.
23. What are the variable overheads?
• Telephone & Communication.
• Travelling & Conveyance.
• Coaching Royalty.
• Advertising / Business Promotion.
• Printing, Stationery & Xerox.
• Repairs & Maintenance.
• Courier & Mailing.
24. Why should I join hands with Columbus Evolveinstead of other consultants in the same industry?
• Columbus Evolve is in the studies abroad industry since last 18 years having direct representation of more than 500+ Universities across 25 countries and has recruited more than 8000 students across the globe.
• Columbus Evolve will help you to operate and grow successfully, providing full-time support from the head office.
25. How many partners can come together to form a Franchisee?
We prefer not more than 2 partners as our franchise.
26. Will Columbus Evolve help in recruiting manpower?
Recruiting the manpower will be the Franchisee’s responsibility. Local people must be preferred in order to remove the communication barrier. Support can be provided by the Head Office.
27. What is the process for selecting a site for the new center?
Initially, the Business Partner has to enumerate a list of possible site locations for the new branch set up and the best of all the possible locations will be decided after coordinating with Head Office.
28. What kind of marketing support do you provide?
We help our franchisees in promoting operations for their city through online marketing, also all the promotional material and strategies will be provided whereas the actual execution has to be done by Franchisee and the cost for online marketing has to be borne by the franchisee.
29. Can there be two Franchisee in one area?
Depends on the prospects of the location and the city.
30. Does Columbus Evolve offer any financial support for Franchisee?
No, the franchise has to arrange all the finances.
31. Will Columbus Evolve provide support towards coaching students?
Yes, we share our competitive coaching material with franchisees and also guide them from time to time for the effective running of coaching batches for all standardized examinations required for foreign education.
32. Can we run the franchise by our firm’s name?
No, Franchisee has to surrender their existing firm name and has to operate as Columbus Evolve for the concerned location.
33. Do we need to start a franchise in our owned office?
Yes, you can start operating our franchise in your existing office provided you redesign the office as per Columbus Evolve’s standards.
34. Can we take Franchisee for any other location other than India?
35. Can we recruit students of other nationality through Columbus Evolve Consultants?
36. Can you share any Infrastructure creation & technology support checklist for setting up centers like KCs?
Yes, support for setting up the center as Columbus Evolve would be provided by us.
37. What systems do you have for keeping franchisees in touch with you and each other?
The system used by us are communication channels such as e-mail, telephone support, personal visits, knowledge sharing meets as and when needed.
38. Would we receive feedback on our performance?
Yes, we do keep track of your performance and co-ordinate with you likewise.
39. Do you provide on-going training in the form of courses, workshops, conferences, seminars, follow-on/advanced courses? Who pays?
• Regular Knowledge Sharing Meets are organized for our Franchisees in order to update them with latest trends.
• The training cost is borne by Columbus Evolve Consultants.
40. Does Columbus Evolve refer clients to the franchise?
Yes, we transfer the leads generated from respective Franchisee location to the office concerned.
41. Does the franchise get additional business due to Columbus Evolve website?
42. Do you provide support for arranging education fairs/seminars?
Yes, the HO team helps in co-ordination for arranging education fairs, spot visits, and Country wise seminars.
43. What continuing services do you provide after the franchise business has commenced?
The back end operations would be handled by the Head Office.
44. What kind of sale and promotional literature/ university brochures do you supply and do I have to pay for it?
Promotional material including University Brochures will be provided by KC for which the cost and courier charges are to be borne by the franchisee.